Our disclaimer, reuse guidelines, and the following terms and conditions govern your use of this web site. By accessing this web site, you acknowledge and accept them. They are subject to change at any time and at our discretion without notice. Your use of this web site after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site and found in the book, Choices in Recovery, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in writing by Onward Mental Health, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. The site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us.
2. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES. You acknowledge that Craig Wagner, Onward Ventures LLC and Onward Mental Health, and agents and affiliates of same, collectively and individually hereafter referred to as "OMH", are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or any other aspect of the content referenced in this site. The inclusion of references or links does not imply endorsement by OMH.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. All materials, information, software, products, and services included in or available through this site (the “content”) are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. OMH, and agents and affiliates of same, do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Your use of this website is solely at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall Craig Wagner, Onward Ventures LLC, or OMH, or any agent or affiliate of same be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that results from the use of, or inability to use, this site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, OMH’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
5. INDEMNIFICATION. Upon a request by Onward Mental Health, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Craig Wagner, Onward Ventures LLC, Onward Mental Health, and agents and affiliates of same, and the employees, contractors, officers, and directors of same from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this site.
8. LIMITATIONS ON LINKING AND FRAMING. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.